Money Management Card Game
Childs Work Childs Play
Product Number : 366361
- Intended to facilitate discussions and/or activities about money management
- Cards are marked in three different skill levels
- Includes 72 cards and instructions
- Play with 4 -14 players
- Ages: 15 and up
The Money Management Card Game is designed to facilitate discussions and/or activities about money management in a group setting. Cards are marked with either a "1" for less experienced participants, a "2" for more experienced, or a "1/2" which will work for both. Includes 72 cards and game instructions. Game can be played with 4-14 players. Intended for ages 15 and up.Examples:
- What are the disadvantages of loaning money or items? Advantages?
- At the end of the month, do you know where your incoming money has gone? Tell us a little about last month.
- Do you have some emergency money put away? What kind of emergency would you use it for?
This product is also part of the Skill Building Card Decks Set.