Dr. Playwell's Anger Control Games
Product Number : TCT-18
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Dr. PlayWell’s Anger Control Gamesby Lawrence E. Shapiro, PhD; illustrated by Dave Garbot
Colorful, compact, and convenient, this set of six games teaches specific anger control skills:
• Anger Buttons focuses on feelings that trigger anger.
• Stop Yourself shows how to “put on the brakes” when anger flares.
• Cool Down introduces relaxation techniques.
• Wheel of Feelings encourages kids to express emotions using words rather than actions.
• Race for Responsibility promotes good values and behaviors.
• Creating Compromises teaches cooperative problem solving.
A sturdy spiral-bound book opens to reveal six separate game boards, and a companion manual provides instructions for each game. Also included are 13 sheets of game cards, 100 chips, 8 tokens, and a die. Everything slides into a handy plastic envelope that’s light and easy to carry. Kids love the variety that these games offer, and you’ll love the practical, portable format. For 2 to 4 players.