Bounce Back Move Forward Workbook
Product Number : 72009
A reproducible activity workbook of strategies to develop resiliency and optimism
This ready-to-use workbook contains five separate chapters of activity-based handouts that will help participants learn more about themselves while overcoming traumatic stress, enhancing resilience and building hope.
Some examples of activities are:
- Master the art of motivation: Focus on intrinsic motivation; Components of motivation; Internal vs. external motivation; Overcoming fear of failing; Get support for your goals
- Set hope goals: Goals: big and small; Law of attraction; Action planning; ‘Get started’ manga; Brainstorming goal-setting process
- Create resilient relationships: Types of resilient relationships; Haiku your relationships; Use your relationships to pivot; Gratitude to strengthen relationships; Practice empathy
- Take control of your life: Be proactive; Widen your thinking; Use the power of visualization; Alphabetize your options; Give your brain oxygen
- Harness your strengths: Stay resilient with Radical Acceptance; My strengths box; In asking for help we become strong; Forward-thinking; The power of persistence
All educational and health professionals who work with teens will find these age-appropriate materials invaluable at a time when teens need to bounce back from the impact of life issues causing change, worries, stress and anxiety and move forward.
Ages 11+ 130 pages,