School Made Easier: A Kid’s Guide to Study Strategies and Anxiety-Busting Tools
School Made Easier
A Kid’s Guide to Study Strategies and Anxiety-Busting Tools
by Wendy L. Moss, PhD, and Robin A. DeLuca-Acconi, LCSW
School Made Easier teaches kids ways to reduce their anxiety, increase their confidence in school, and study more effectively. It shows students how to:
- Understand stress and identify signs and symptoms
- Cope by turning negative thoughts into positive ones
- Problem solve in stressful situations
- Organize their schoolwork
- Use executive functioning skills to make homework and studying easier
- Study more effectively and manage their time wisely
- Stay calm while taking a test or giving a presentation
- And much more!
Suggestions in the book are backed up by success stories from real kids and are easy to implement. School Made Easier can be read by a student alone, with an adult who can offer support, or with a peer for practicing the skills together.
Hardcover, full-color, 128 pages, 7¼" × 9¼"